Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a Few Pictures.

Hello, all. there isn't any news to report; things are trucking along as usual. However, I do have a few new pictures that I would like to share! Enjoy!
Clara Bow loves me, but is a little bit shy of the paparazzi.
This is Sadie May. She was my birthday present one year.
I don't understand why we call these weeds.
They're so pretty!
I think these are lovely, too.
Beetlejuice looks like a grumpy old man. "What are these whippersnappers doin' on my lawn?! Can't a man eat his dinner in peace?!"
This last one is of myself. I just wanted to show off my new hair cut! My hair was to the middle of my back. I felt soo bald when I got it chopped off! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your long hair was lovely, but this is just as lovely. :)
    Your goats are quite funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. =] Looking at this picture, I can already see that it's grown a bit. It seems to take forever, though.

    ReplyDelete