Monday, March 15, 2010

The Girls have a Visitor


A male visitor, at that! Sherri Jones from Chinook Winds Farm has let me borrow her buck, CHW CJS Beetlejuice. I am breeding Clara Bow and Rumor to him as soon as they come in season, which will hopefully be soon, since they are being housed right next to the buck. I do hate separating them from the other goats and Mellow the LGD, though, especially after seeing two coyotes in the back pasture yesterday. I believe that our fencing and barn are secure enough to keep them out, though, and hopefully the horses would run them off if they got close to the barn, anyways. I'll be including pictures at the bottom, as always. I'm sorry that they're such low quality- my camera is out of commission, so I had to use my cell phone. Also, please ignore the dirty floor. I put fresh shavings down right after I took these pictures.

This is Beetlejuice. I'm hoping he'll make Clara's kids within the height limit for NDGA (Clara is over height), and give both of the girl's kids color. This is his impressive pedigree- 


S: CHW BW Capt. Jack Sparrow, 1x GCH Jr 
GS: MCH Twin Creeks BH Baywatch ++*S 
GD: CHW AR Once In A Blue Moon, 2x GCH Dry Doe, 1x RsCH Jr

DPiddlin Acres Piroette, 1x RsCH Dry Doe 
GS: MCH Green Gate King Midas +S 
GD: Goodwood KW Will 'O The Whisp




No comments:

Post a Comment