Thursday, May 22, 2014

Announcing Our New Newsletter!

Announcement! I have started a newsletter for the friends and customers of the farm. The current one, which I just sent out yesterday, can be seen here (though if you've been following along here or on Facebook, it doesn't contain anything you don't already know): http://eepurl.com/Vf2tz

The newsletter is going to be sent out a few times a year. A schedule hasn't been determined yet, but it won't be more frequently than once a month at most. The purpose of the newsletter is to update our friends and customers on the important goings-on of the farm as well as new products we may have available (soap should be restocked fully in time for the holiday purchasing season, hint hint). I wanted to start the newsletter as a more personal way to connect. Posts on Facebook and the blog are easily missed; if you don't look at just the right time you may not see them. A newsletter, on the other hand, is sent directly to your inbox and can't be missed as easily. I also feel the a newsletter provides a more personal touch. I know exactly who the email is sent to, whereas here or on Facebook I could be talking to anyone or no one. Perhaps it is only in my mind, but I feel like I'm engaging in a conversation when I write a newsletter. When I write a blog post or Facebook update, I always feel that there is the potential for conversation but never know for sure if anyone is seeing it.

So if you want to be "in the know" and not miss anything important, sign up for the newsletter! You can do so by submitting your name and email in the first form on this page -http://www.tiramarfarms.com/#!contact/c15u8 or by sending me your email and letting me enter it manually. Alternatively, there is also a subscribe button in the top left corner of the newsletter itself.

If you are unsure if this newsletter is something you will enjoy, I encourage you to give it a shot -- there is no long term commitment. You can unsubscribe at any time. See you in your inbox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment