Sunday, April 28, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

I have officially chosen our new herd sire! I am incredibly excited to introduce Parham Farms DT Bazinga!

*Image is from Parham Farms, www.parhamfarms.com

He is not here with us yet, but will call Wonderland home once he is weaned. I love Kathy Parham's goats -- she is knowledgeable, breeds with a purpose, and produces amazing quality dairy animals. I bought my favorite doe, Tiramisu, from her and would recommend her goats to anybody looking for MiniManchas or Nigerian Dwarfs with strong milking genetics. 

I can't wait to see what this little guy brings to our farm. I was drooling over him and his pedigree for a week, and comparing it to all of my does to be sure it would work, before I even talked to Kathy about him. It was love at first sight with this one. I couldn't let him get away!

His incredible pedigree (also from the Parham Farms website):

sire: Agape Oaks GHIR Dark Truffle *S
dam: Agape Oaks CK Pizzazz *M *D AR
ss: Agape Oaks GHIR Dark Truffle *S
sd: Agape Oaks Burn Ban 2*M AR
ds: Lost Valley KW Cherokee *S +B
dd: Agape Oaks Sparkler
sss: Piddlin Acres PV Pokemon *S
ssd: MCH/GCH Gay-Mor's JJU NonPariel 3*D 1*M 'E'
sds: Flat Rocks Firecracker +B
sdd: Flat Rocks Golden Rule *M
dss: Gay-Mor's RA Kingwood ++*S
dsd: Lost Valley Hopi 2*D
dds: Flat Rocks Firecracker +S
ddd: Flat Rocks Twinkle Little Star *D

No comments:

Post a Comment